Andhra Pradesh Food Processing Society is the State Nodal Agency for implementation of PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises(PMFME) Scheme in Andhra Pradesh which aims at formalizing 10,000 micro food processing enterprises in 5 years (2020-2025).
For effective implementation of the scheme, a cadre of trainers for conducting Capacity Building Program to 50,000 human resources has been decided.
APFPS is inviting profiles of eligible Food Technologists for empanelment as District Level Trainers. This empanelment will be for a period of one year.
- Degree/ Diploma in Food Technology, Degree/Diploma in Horticulture, Degree/Diploma in Agriculture Science and Engineering in Agriculture
- Proficiency in Telugu and English Language
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Training related activities
- In case of having done a graduation in any other discipline; profiles having 5+ years of professional experience in a particular food processing product/ domain will be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide training in various food related domains to the beneficiaries/ entrepreneurs
- Must be available for travel within short notice
- Although the SNA provides a basic training material, the individual trainers need to update and customize the training material in line with recent technological and business model nuances.
- To be able to fulfill the objectives of PMFME project; the contribution from DLTs is solicited for providing doubt clarification to the entrepreneurs on a need basis.
Remuneration as per the Capacity Building guidelines given by MoFPI
- For online training Rs.2500/session of 2.5 hrs
- For the classroom training remuneration will be decided on a time to time basis.
* Training will happen in online or offline mode, based on the decision made by the State Nodal Agency.
HOW TO APPLY